Human Resources explores the rise of mechanistic philosphy and the exploitation of human beings under modern hierarhical systems.
Topics covered include behaviorism, scientific management, work-place democracy, schooling, frustration-aggression hypothesis and human experimentation.
“A viscerally overpowering film and at the same time a thoughtful meditation on the human condition.”
– Walter A. Davis, Professor Emeritus, Ohio State University
“Brilliant…Riveting…The amount of material the filmmaker covers and unifies is astounding…
Human Resources diagnoses the 20th century.”
– Stephen Soldz, Professor, Boston Graduate School of Psychoanalysis;
President, Psychologists for Social Responsibility
“Powerful…Must See…It will leave you Spellbound.”
– Andrew Goliszek, Author, In the Name of Science:
A History of Secret Programs, Medical Research, and Human Experimentation
“An important work…terrifiying in its implications….
Human Resources is a must see for those of us who still take democracy seriously.”
– Bruce E. Levine, Author Commonsense Rebellion:
Taking Back Your Life from Drugs, Shrinks, Corporations, and a World Gone Crazy
“It scared the shit out of me…A powerful and methodical
dissection of the dominant culture.”
– Derrick Jensen, Author, Endgame